Making win-win relations
the core of an organisation’s work
We help organisations build long-lasting relations with their employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The latest news
La RSE dans le milieu du vin
|16 juin et 12 juillet 2016
Sortie du livre blanc sur les nouveaux modèles économiques
There is no single method to studying things.
Give me a lever which is long enough and a support which is solid enough and I shall lift the world with one hand.
Let’s act to avoid that the accessory becomes more important than the essential.
A tailored response and a great capacity for adaptation are the two major assets of Nicomak’s agency. We took great pleasure in working with them !
Carine Nagot, Press Relations Manager & Public Relations of the APEC
We would like to thank you in advance for your services. You did an outstanding job and we apreciate your perfect control and knowledge of the subject.
The variety of Nicomak’s events relies on high quality speakers and participants. Stemming from multiple backgrounds, they feed the debate and provide a cross-functional vision to discussed subjects.
Natacha Laverny, Lelynx.fr
With the ability to intervene either in French or in English, Nicomak’s team is very flexible and adapted themselves to our expectations. They never hesitated to provide us with extremely helpful information
A true delight to work and collaborate with such a young, creative and highly professional team. I recommend them, particularly to those who don’t want boring training !
Thierry Conraud, CEO C3 Europe
A beautiful team, marvelous talents and a genuine exchange around social responsibility and stakeholders.
There is no genius without a touch of madness.
- Myriam Boniface
- Company manager, associate and co-founder
Outstanding project manager, driving force for briliant ideas and constantly abreast of the latest innovation, Myriam is Mrs Impulsion at Nicomak ! Our clients deeply appreciate her expertise and relevence.
Personal feature: She knows all the latest corporate trends in Europe and the USA qnd also has a secret passion for Finland.
- Geoffroy Murat
- Director, associate and co-founder
Expert in ethics and CSR strategy, Geoffroy allies intellectual rigor and a good sense of humour. Our clients like him for his energy and his pedagogy.
Personal feature: He knows everything about Spiderman and has a real passion for feminist ethics.
- Laura Gilquin
- Web developer
Web developer, Laura is a master of computer languages and translating them for non IT people. Our clients appreciate her efficiency and innovative mind.
Personal feature: She likes both hard-rock and classics and is often on stage.
- Céline Gindre
Céline works on innovation management, CSR and corporate dialog. Our clients appreciate her enhousiasm and her organisation.
Personal feature: She sings and composes – even on the phone, you’ll recognise her distinctive tone of voice.
- Jérémy Moisset
- Graphic and Web Designer
Artist foremost , Jérémy has a lots of imagination. Our clients appreciate the ability to highlight their image.
Personal feature: His fuel is candy ! He also created a game about astronomy !
- Tatiana Rinke
Multinational, Tatiana speaks four languages : English, German, Spanish and French. Doing so, she’s always in touch with the latest innovations in terms of CSR all over the world which our clients really appreciate.
Personal feature: She remembers every statistic she reads. Everyday we have the pleasure of learning a new “Tatiana’s fact”
- Maxime de Beauchesne
Engineer by training, Maxime also has great managerial capabilities. He specialises in the field of responsible purchasing and intevenes in CSR strategy. Our clients appreciate his creativity and sens of initiative.
>Personal feature: Due to his old Youtube account, everyone in the company calls him “Maxou-Picsou”
- Charlotte Dell
- Office manager
Charlotte is our Office manager, she deals with all topics related to accounting, administration and HR. Our clients appreciate her ability to keep things simple.
Personal feature: She comes from the UK and wears a different colour nail varnish everyday of the week
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Damien Dallemagne
- Ethics, values audit, CRS strategy, product-service system
- Aude Chartier
- pre-collection, collection of waste, eco-packaging, Eco- systems
- Amélie Bohas
- Green IT, management, information system
- Chrystel Breysse
- gender equality, guiding change, discrimination, coaching
- Charlotte Limousin
- CRS strategy
- Chrystèle Billaudaz
- human resources, change management, coaching, GPEC, team-building
- Marion Morel
- diversity, Y generation, gender equality, communication, conflict prevention, coaching, team-building
- Benjamin Marias
- sustainable development, innovation, eco-design, Corporate management
- Anne-Lise Collet
- sustainable mobility, mobility plan, mutualising companies’ mobility action plans
- Ludovic Poles
- training program, formation, team management, Integration courses, improving skills
- Hugues Linyer
- Organisational Management,Occupational stress, innovation, well-being at work, audit and diagnostic
- Valérie Schneider
- ISO 26000, Carbon accounting, management, GreenIT, coaching, audit
- Philippe Napoletano
- communication, writing, strategy
- Nadalette La Fonta-Six
- team-building, leadership, managerial performance, RH, change management, diversity, coaching
- Stéphane Loiret
- Coaching, management, leadership, communication, human resources, strategy, projet management
- Ticiano Costa Jordao
- Environnemental reporting, Carbon accounting, environnemental accounting , environmental management system, corporate ethics
- Charlotte Arnal
- Responsible communication
- Carole Merlet
- Sustainable management, human resources, diversity, caoching
- Sandrine Donzel
- Purchasing, Quality, coaching, management of emotions
- Stéphane Audrand
- Organisation change, governance, risk management, business process, audit
- Sylvia Moy
- Assertiveness, Self-esteem, cognitive therapy, Human Well-being, workplace, coaching, strategic communication, management
- Brigitte Sarazin
- local government service, internal and external corporate communication, establishment of active consultation
- Juliette Le Roy
- Coaching, stress management, prevention of psychosocial risks, conflict management, change management, Human Well-being, diversity, parity, disability, sustainable management
- Francisco Neves
- sustainable development report, concerned parts engagement, GRI, ISO 14001, carbon footprint, waste management, audit, supply chain
- Jean-Roch André
- psychosocial risks faced, stress management, coaching, operational management
- Catherine Devin
- sustainable offices
- Laurence Levy
- Neuroscience, Neuropsychology, Human resources, handicap
- Pierre Echard
- developing a circular economy, societal development, innovation sociale
- Sylvain Boucherand
- carbon and studies costs
- Jean-Claude Herry
- environmental approach, social responsibility ISO 20121, Agenda 21, carbon, ISO 9001 quality, La Clé Verte label
- Damien Richard
- psychosocial risks, “Coach & Team”, “ProfilScan”, transactional analysis, non-violent communication
- Céline Choulet
- Handicap and accessibility,
outdoor activities specialist
- Colin Pénet
- Journalism, writing (synthesis, reviews, transcript), editing and correction
- Fabien Deloche
- Communication, stress and well-being at work
- Darina Hlavacova
- require customisation, Benchmark
- Elodie Hervieux
- psychosocial risks, psychological support, psychopathology at work
- Franck Perdrix
- Strategy and sustainable development, CSR Advisory, project management
- David Begard
- sustainable development, security, environment, “ISO 14001”, “HQE”, “MASE”, “UIC”, “HACCP”, “OHSAS 18001” et “SEVESO”
- Jean-Luc Christin
- Assertiveness, work conditions, global performance, coaching, team-building, sustainable management
- Nicolas Boutherin
- Innovation, value cretaion, repositioning, distinction, strategic marketing
- Fabienne Douki
- QSE, audit, management du risque, certifications : “ISO 9001”, “ISO 14001”, “ISO TS 16949”, product certification, projets management, reporting
- Julie Preciat
- Handicap, human resources, professional development, coaching
- Bruno Thivel
- Advices, commercial developement and management coaching
- Aurélie Martin
- Sustainable development
- Sonia Deffrennes
- management, coaching
- Vincent Maymo
- Sciences and strategical anagement, human resources
- Romain Terrier
- musculoskeletal disorders prevention expert
- Jean Sebastien Cadix
- well-being at work, Diversity, Management
- Charlotte Barrois de Savrigny
- Social consultation, responsable innovation, social responsability
- Candice Wojak
- work organisation, Mediation
- Valérie Rilos
- Human resources and social performance
- Caroline Desplats Scotti
- Sustainable development/CSR, Marketing, Communication, performance coordination
- Corinne Flesia
- CSR, Instructional design
- Gérard De Jonckheere
- Carbon strategy, sustainable development, product-service system
- Henry Duchemin
- Team building and bio-mimetism
- Magali Alix-Toupe
- Corporate management, ecoconception, ISO 26000 and ISO 14000, self-development.
- Didier Bergeot
- Cross-functional management , Coaching changes , management by values, practices exchange workshops, team-building practices and construction
- Laurence-Marie David
- Green IT , eco-innovation, carbon footprint , mobility audit , responsible purchasing , information systems , governance , ITIL.
- Nicolas Chaudron
- Boris Cailloux
- Cooperative change
11 Rue Biscornet, 75012 Paris
|07 83 00 34 25|
2474 route du Lac de Saint-André
73800 Les Marches
|+33 (0)4 79 75 76 29|
We operate all over France and Europe !